Tales from Mod Meat 07 Tales from Mod Meat 07

LMAO!!

DUDE THAT WAS FUNNY!

also very deep because it was pretty sad. To bad he missed the train. I think that says something about us all.

very good! better stay on front page lots!!

Skinhead-Ninja responds:

I think this entry really hits home with a lot of viewers <3

Haiku Hilltop Haiku Hilltop

_

In highest of praise
I compare your humble art
to Samurai Jack

Weaksauce responds:

You know, that means much
To a Samurai Jack fan
It is an Honor

Valentine Message 07 Valentine Message 07

Hahaha. Nice.

I cant ever remember having seen a moon/tidal wave joke anywhere in the past. Incredibly creative.

Bogswallop responds:

thanks =). lol late reply

Pit Pit

Erm.

Well i saw the 'sick'.. i think i missed the funny parts or something though... or did you mean the part where the girl's bone is exposed and she is crying that the last 25 years of her life were a meaningless smear that was going to end with being starved to death in a hole with rotting bodies.. and then the man with missing teeth smiles as he comes down to cause her unimaginable physical pain? Because if that was the funny part, the timing must have been off or something because I didn't get it.

koit responds:

Indeed.

If by "Puppy Kicker" in the job description part of your profile, you mean to be funny, then the timing must be off or something because I don't get it.

Hypocritical methinks.

More Hardcore Than Pico More Hardcore Than Pico

total horseshit.

What was that supposed to be? funny?

You said you wanted to keep us 'Shitting our Pants in laughter'.

total times laughed: 0
rolled eyes: 3
wanted your voice to end: 14
thought about how lame you are and how happy i am that you get your ass kicked at school: 23... still thinking about it now..

Keep your shit from 'The Movies' away from us. you got front page because of the specific Pico reference. please give up life.

ShoBizNewsyNews #36 ShoBizNewsyNews #36

boring

Ok a few major issues here..
1. This is NG, we dont care about celebrity breakups, save it for the child molestation scandals.
2. Every joke you have is along the lines of finger-banging or ball sucking. Sure, throw one or 2 in for the 12 year old viewers, but that just doesn't cut it for an older audience.
3. The cheesy sounds you throw in at the ends of jokes are pretty annyoing and dont add to the humor. Why would you repeat a tactic used by america's funniest home videos?
4. Did i mention the jokes are lame? "hey, anorexic meth addicts have the right of way".. wow.. you didn't even make a joke ABOUT anorexia, you just said she was anorexic. You could have accomplished the same joke by just voicing over "hey, Im still anorexic!"

The 5th Avocado [ Color ] The 5th Avocado [ Color ]

STILL not funny.

Its like "End of the World"... except not funny.

The accent still sucked.

the YuYu the YuYu

Wow.

I don't care about anyone elses opinion on the matter:

You are the God of Newgrounds.

Experiment_11 Experiment_11

Word.

10 for style my man, wish I could have put 11.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

:]

Love is.. Love is..

Love is...

... Not to be shared between animals and dead chicks?